supporting, developing and representing community groups,
voluntary organisations, social enterprises and volunteering
Early Years Scotland - Early Years Practitioner
Post: Early Years Practitioner
Hours: 17.5 per week
Salary: £19,382 per annum
Early Years Scotland has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Early Years Practitioner to join their team in West Lothian working with families and their children aged 0-5 years in their Stay, Play and Learn sessions in targeted settings within the local communities of Boghall and Blackburn. The post will:
• Be responsible for planning, delivering and evaluating shared play and learning experiences;
• Provide baby massage sessions. (Training will be given);
• Foster positive relationships between parents and children;
• Support children’s learning and development.
You should have a sound knowledge of current and emerging practice within the field of Early Learning and Childcare settings.
If successful, they will invest in you by:
• Valuing your innovative, can-do approach;
• Being responsive to your ideas and creativity;
• Providing CPD opportunities within working hours that will enrich your practice and career profile.
For more information and an application pack please visit their website. Alternatively, for more information contact Early Years Scotland on 0141 221 4148.
Please note the closing date for applications is 12 o'clock on Friday 13 October 2017 and interviews will be held on Thursday 26 October 2017.