supporting, developing and representing community groups,
voluntary organisations, social enterprises and volunteering
LinkLiving - "Somebody to talk to"
When: 12.30pm-2.00pm, Thursday 01 February 2018 Where: West Bridge Mill, Bridge Street, Kirkcaldy, KY1 1TE This event is being organised by LinkLiving This particular event is free to attend, so no payment is required.
It is too late to book a place for this particular session, sorry about that.
LinkLiving would like to invite you to ‘Somebody to talk to’, a shared learning event showcasing their work in reducing isolation and loneliness for older people in Fife.
‘Somebody to talk to’ will:
• Introduce you to some of the older people they work with;
• Demonstrate the difference their social cafes in Rosyth and Torryburn make to their lives;
• Illustrate the wider impact of their work with older people who are affected by loneliness and isolation;
• Explore the potential to extend their approach to meet needs in other parts of Fife.
The event will be of particular interest to:
• Befriending organisations
• Elected members
• Donors and funders
• Health and social care staff
• Older people
• People with an interest in services for older people
• Policy makers.