supporting, developing and representing community groups,
voluntary organisations, social enterprises and volunteering
ARC Scotland - Handling Medication in Social Care
When: 9.30am-4.30pm, Friday 09 March 2018 Where: ARC Scotland, Unit 10 Hardengreen Business Centre, Dalkeith, EH22 3NX This event is being organised by ARC Scotland Costs Places for voluntary sector delegates (staff, committee members or volunteers) £95.00 per person Places for non-voluntary sector delegates are £95.00 per person
It is too late to book a place for this particular session, sorry about that.
This is not a Train the Trainer course but a full day training. This course will cover:
• The principles of care in relation to handling medication
• The legal framework; Accountability and responsibility
• Safe handling of medication (The 7 ‘Rights’ when handling medication)
• Teamwork and Information sharing
• Issues and problems
• Evaluation of organisation’s own policy.
For more information or to book your place please contact ARC Scotland using the details provided below.