supporting, developing and representing community groups,
voluntary organisations, social enterprises and volunteering
Health Promotion Service - Developing Facilitation Skills
When: 9.30am-4.30pm, Thursday 07 June 2018 Where: Fife Voluntary Action, Flemington Road, Glenrothes, KY7 5QF This event is being organised by Health Promotion Service This particular event is free to attend, so no payment is required.
It is too late to book a place for this particular session, sorry about that.
This course is for anyone who is new to facilitation or would like to develop their facilitation skills. This course is a good follow-on from "Making Groupwork more Effective".
Successful completion of this course will provide:
• Clarified what facilitation means and understood the role of the facilitator;
• Explored how attitudes and values impact on facilitation;
• Identified their own strengths and areas for development as a facilitator;
• Experienced a number of facilitation tools "in action" and have considered how to select the appropriate tool for the task;
• Planned a short facilitation session and developed a design template.